That moment in a game where you see the boss before you battle them…
things that shouldn’t exist:
- body hair
- getting sick
- bad things happening to good people
One day we’ll be in a Marvel movie, sitting there as something doesn’t feel right. and as the credits start to roll we’ll know what it is. It will flash up on screen and our hearts will break. “In loving memory of Stan Lee”. There was no cameo in that movie. And there never will be again.
oh my glob you guys, drama bomb!
‘im a graphic design student’ i whisper to myself, slapping glitter text on out-take shots of my lumpy space princess cosplay test.
holyamazing….♥ just wow… wow…
City of Dreams: First Visit (Kairi and Riku)
((Why do we never talk about when Tooth was a child? Look how cute she was!
don’t get rice in your coffee
- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
Have to reblog this.
“Hey, why don’t you come with us ? We can travel to new worlds on our vessel” - Goofy
“No thanks, I just got one”